Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Creative Technologies

After watching the video on creative technologies I began to think about how I could use this technology in a kindergarten classroom.  Out of everything that I saw I believe that the smart table would be very beneficial to a young classroom.  This table would allow the students to be hands on with the activities which I think is important for that age.  In my job as a nanny I've learned that small children seem to learn better when they are able to be more hands on than just being told what to do.  By using this table I would be able to interact with the kids in a way that would be better for their learning styles.  I would be able to customize this table to include activities to help with learning the alphabet, numbers, colors, shapes, and matching.  The kids could do these fun activities while I supervised to make sure they were understanding the concept.

No comments:

Post a Comment